NiceMeeting Introduces Second Screen Technology for Live Events
Posted on Aug 26, 2013
Just like a second screen for television shows, NiceMeeting Second Screen for Live Events puts the participant in the driver’s seat, enabling an active event experience, customization and control.
Having spent many hours analyzing the potential for mobile communications at live events, NiceMeeting is proudly introducing the concept of Second Screen Technology for Live Events which elevates the attendee experience far beyond simple access to content on mobile devices, and creates real-time event engagement and personalized experiences. Just like a second screen for television shows, NiceMeeting Second Screen for Live Events puts the participant in the driver’s seat, enabling an active event experience, customization and control. And on the other side of the screen, NiceMeeting second screen event technology provides the event planner with the most efficient way to gather the most complete and real-time data about audience attitudes towards the event and particular speakers and presentations. What are the main elements of NiceMeeting’s second screen engagement technology? There are five:
- First, the capability to access and interact with the presentations and other content right on personal mobile device screens. NiceMeeting empowers the participant, allowing him or her to watch a live presentation on their personal screen in real-time, and in a personal review mode, and to switch between the two with just one click, eliminating distraction.
- Second, participants can pose questions to the presenter in real time, without leaving the presentation screen, fostering an environment of live, real-time interaction, for every participant.
- The third element is the ability for participants to take digital notes on the very same personal screen, to create customized and annotated “take-homes” available for immediate download, during, or after, the event. This is a highly effective way to capture and retain knowledge.
- Real time chat is the fourth element, analogous to social networking around television second screen participation. But it folds-in an important business event networking component as well.
- Finally, second screen technology for live events includes seamless live, real time, audience polling, integrated into the presentation process, easy to use for both presenter and the audience.